Protection of your privacy is an important concern for Vereniging Aegon (“Vereniging Aegon”). For our website we will therefore do everything possible to make sure that your privacy is protected and safeguarded.
Controller for the processing of your personal data
Vereniging Aegon having its registered office at Aegonplein 50 (2591 TV), Den Haag, The Netherlands is the controller for the processing of all personal data within the scope of this privacy statement.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the information we collect about you, please contact our secretariat.
Why do we use personal data:
Vereniging Aegon collects the personal data you provide on this website:
- to help us ensure that the website operates correctly, we can better tailor the website to your needs, and make the site easier to use. We also compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how visitors use Verenigingaegon.nl and to help us improve the structure of the site, and
2. to communicate with us if you have asked us a question through our website (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
How is your personal data collected:
Verenigingaegon.nl captures the information mentioned above using cookies. The information is retained for a maximum of 12 months. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your device when you visit verenigingaegon.nl.
Verenigingaegon.nl uses two types of cookies
- Necessary Cookies - these cookies are essential to make Verenigingaegon.nl work. They enable browsing on the website and use of all website features, and help to provide an enhanced user experience.
- Analytical Cookies - these cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our websites by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, issues encountered and the overall experience while visiting Verenigingaegon.nl For this, Vereniging Aegon is using Google Analytics. Vereniging Aegon has taken all required legal and configurational steps to limited the processing of Analytical Data by Google. Also, Vereniging Aegon nor Google will be able to see your IP address.
These two types of cookie will be placed on your computer from the moment you visit Verenigingaegon.nl.
Sharing your personal information with third parties
We work with carefully selected service providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf. We only share the appropriate level of personal information necessary in relation to the services and we require them to keep the information safe and protected at all times. Any third party with whom we share information must only act on our instructions and can't use your personal information for their own purposes.
What are your rights to your personal data
You, as a data subject, have a number of rights including:
- the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold on you (Example; when you request this information, this is known as making a Subject Access Request (SAR). In most cases, this will be free of charge, however in some limited circumstances, for example, repeated requests for further copies, we may apply an administration fee);
- the right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected;
- the right to have any out of date personal data deleted once there is no business need or legal requirement for us to hold it;
- the right to object or restrict some processing, in limited circumstances and only when we do not have legitimate grounds for processing your personal data;
- the right to object to your personal data being used to send you marketing material. As mentioned above, generally we will only send you marketing material where you have given us your consent to do so or where we believe there is a legitimate reason for doing so. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- the right to have personal data that you provided us with transferred to another service provider in electronic form; and
- the right to ask for a decision to be made manually, where a decision is made using automated means and this adversely impacts you.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact our secretariat.
- In order to process your request we will require (and therefore process) your name and contact details.
Who should I contact with questions about the use of my personal data I provided on Verenigingaegon.nl
- If you have questions about the personal data you have provided on this website, please send your question to our secretariat.
- If you believe we have not processed your personal data in accordance with our data protection obligations, you may file a complaint to us by contacting our secretariat. If you should find that our response is not satisfactory, you may raise a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, the independent authority set up to enforce data protection regulations in the Netherlands.
Please note: if you have adjusted your cookie settings in your internet browser so that websites are not permitted to place cookies on your computer, Verenigingaegon.nl may be unable to download the cookie which remembers whether or not you consented to the placing of cookies. In this case you will be asked to indicate your cookie preferences each time you visit our website. If you do not wish to be asked about your cookie preferences each time you visit our website, you will need to adjust your browser's cookie settings.